The Children's Hospital promotes superior pediatric wellness through dedicated volunteerism. The Foundation raises funds for Major Projects throughout the community. They also support the Children's Miracle Network Telethon and have a very active Annual Giving Program. In addition, the Foundation provides volunteers for the hospital.
Original Database Issues
The Children's Foundation had used Fundmaster Fundraising Software and then The Raisers' Edge by Blackbaud.
Challenge & Objective
The Foundation chose to move to a more intuitive software program that best fit the needs of a 15 person development staff. Data had to be merged, purged and converted to the new Donor2 program. A new coding scheme had to be written and reports designed to meet the needs of a greatly expanded development office and program.
Solution & Outcome
• Frequency Distribution Report was generated identifying redundant codes
• New codes were designed to better reflect development activities and improve direct mail
• Duplicates were identified and combined, capitalization and punctuation was addressed and corrected
• NCOA was run on all addresses in the converted database
• New reports were generated which better tracked fundraising goals and campaign progress to date
Click here for information on Donor2's fundraising software solutions.