Today, multiple updates later, Planned Giving Manager (PGM) is the software of choice for the majority of planned giving programs around the country. They appreciate the speed and ease with which they can use it to do gift calculations, its proposal generation capabilities, its seamless integration with Microsoft Office and Blackbaud’s The Raiser’s Edge®, and its many other advantages.
The whole idea behind PGM is to enhance your productivity by giving you the capabilities you need to calculate, explain, compare and promote planned gifts and to work more efficiently with your donors and their advisors.
In fact, it couldn’t be simpler to build the documents you need to educate your donors about the best possible gift plans given their goals. Simply retrieve the kinds of plans your donors may be interested in from more than 60 templates available to you, add the specifics of the gifts you want to model, and our software does the rest.
You can use PGM to:
• Project wealth management benefits
• Estimate present value
• Compute gift taxes
• Create gift annuity agreements for all 50 states
• Calculate deductions for all gift vehicles
• Prepare customized proposals for every step in the gift planning process
• Generate side-by-side comparisons of gift types
• Apply different investment assumptions to each gift option
• Provide reference material for your donors’ advisors