The Chronicle of Philanthropy is the No. 1 news source, in print and online, for nonprofit leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and other people involved in the philanthropic enterprise.
It provides news and information for executives of tax-exempt organizations in health, education, religion, the arts, social services, and other fields, as well as fund raisers, professional employees of foundations, institutional investors, corporate grant makers, and charity donors. Along with news, it offers such service features as lists of grants, fundraising ideas and techniques, statistics, reports on tax and court rulings, summaries of books, and a calendar of events. Established 1988.
In print, The Chronicle publishes 18 times per year. An environmentally friendly digital edition is also available. Either format provides subscribers with complete access to Philanthropy.com at no additional charge.
For those organizations with large staffs, The Chronicle Missionwide site-license option makes all of Philanthropy.com available to entire organizations.
At Philanthropy.com, you'll find . . .
• The latest news, trend analysis, and fundraising strategies available in the nonprofit world
• A searchable archive of back issues
• Data from original Chronicle of Philanthropy surveys on giving, foundations, and executive salaries, including our ranking of charities in our annual Philanthropy 400 report, in easy-to-search databases
• Listings of grants and jobs to help readers find the support they need and the jobs they want
Subscriber-only, premium content is marked with a gold key. But anyone can create a free Chronicle account to take advantage of our free services.
Free content includes:
• Creation and management of custom job-search agents so that you're automatically notified of jobs that meet your criteria
• Participation in The Chronicle's forum
• Forwarding Chronicle content to colleagues via e-mail
• Commenting on Chronicle news articles and blogs
• How to subscribe to The Chronicle of Philanthropy
• How to register for a free account to this Web site
• How to get updates by e-mail from The Chronicle of Philanthropy
• How to contact a reporter or editor
• Help with using this Web site
• How to advertise a job opening in The Chronicle of Philanthropy and on Philanthropy.com
• How to find out more about display advertising of products and services in The Chronicle of Philanthropy and on Philanthropy.com
COME WORK WITH US
Learn more about job openings at The Chronicle of Philanthropy and our parent organization, The Chronicle of Higher Education.
CONTACTING THE CHRONICLE
Please see Contact Us for information on how to send us e-mail or news tips, how to contact a reporter or editor, how to submit a letter or opinion article, or how to send press inquiries.
Our sister publication, The Chronicle of Higher Education, can be found at http://chronicle.com