See continuous updates about events and share news from your organization throughout the day today. We will be posting online-giving figures as they come available.
The 2013 Philanthropy 400
America's 400 largest nonprofits increased donations just 4 percent last year and say they expect 2013 to be flat, a Chronicle study finds.
- The Battle for No. 1 Charity Heats Up
- Charities Whose Donations Grew and Dropped the Most in 2012
$300,000 for Women Veterans
Search Grant Deadlines
Nonprofits used matching-gift offers, phone-athons, and other efforts to get the word out to supporters.
- Giving Tuesday Shows Robust Results
- A Big Donor Volunteers to Give Back Naming Rights to Help Fundraising
- Giving Tuesday’s Second Year Brings More Participation
- Hiring a Chief Fundraiser: What CEOs and Boards Should Ask
Ideas & Advice
The city's charities, businesses, and the mayor's office are all working together in a push to collect $5-million on a single day.
- A Hospital’s Policy on Donor Research
- How Researchers Can Rebuff Odd Requests: Tips From Experts
- Inappropriate Requests Put Donor Researchers in a Tough Spot
- Under Pressure, Fundraisers Play It Safe at Year’s End