Read the transcript from our live online discussion with David J. Neff and Randal C. Moss, authors of the new book, The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the...
- Setting Priorities: an Innovative Approach to Using Data
- Emerging Forces in 2010: Trends That Will Shape the Nonprofit World
Organizers of the group's annual conference gathered recordings of their favorite, most innovative, and most influential presentations.
Andrew Zolli gets people in different fields to work together and share ideas.
- Cross-Disciplinary Experiments Spark New Ideas
- Holograms to Explain Holocaust to Future Generations
- Client Data Drive a Charity’s Controversial Merit-Pay System
- Foster-Care Group Measures Progress All Year to Fix Problems Early
- Using Data Well: Think Things Through and Actively Involve Workers
- Using Data: Resources for Nonprofits
- Organization Designs Healthier Hospitals for Patients in Poor Countries
- 2 Groups Get $50,000 Each to Mobilize Volunteers
- Innovation Leaders Give Charities a Chance to Explore
- Steady Stream of Testing Brings Big Success
- In Promoting Innovation, Sometimes Charity Veterans Do Best
- A Charity Adds Design Expertise to Its Small Staff
- Interactive Graphics Help Nonprofits Get Supporters Involved