Read the transcript from our live online discussion with David J. Neff and Randal C. Moss, authors of the new book, The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the...
- Setting Priorities: an Innovative Approach to Using Data
- Emerging Forces in 2010: Trends That Will Shape the Nonprofit World
Hint: Don't call it innovation, says a top leader at the Sierra Club.
Big data are changing the way charities make decisions about programs, solicit contributions, and push for social change.
- Nonprofits Have Adapted Meticulous Scientific Methods to Collect the Best Data
- How Three Groups Use Data
- Video: PopTech's Favorite Speeches
- How to Find New Ideas: Tips From PopTech’s Leader
- Cross-Disciplinary Experiments Spark New Ideas
- Holograms to Explain Holocaust to Future Generations
- Client Data Drive a Charity’s Controversial Merit-Pay System
- Foster-Care Group Measures Progress All Year to Fix Problems Early
- Using Data Well: Think Things Through and Actively Involve Workers
- Using Data: Resources for Nonprofits
- Organization Designs Healthier Hospitals for Patients in Poor Countries
- 2 Groups Get $50,000 Each to Mobilize Volunteers
- Innovation Leaders Give Charities a Chance to Explore