Guide to Managing Nonprofits
New nonprofit leaders should cast a wide net instead of relying on a single ally in the organization.
Survey results will offer insight from experts on tools and trends that can help organizations increase their social impact.
Bridgespan interviewed more than two dozen nonprofit leaders and other experts to identify which tools were among the most important to nonprofits.
The Charitable Deduction
A look at economic research shows that tax incentives do play an important role in giving decisions.
Against the GrainView more >>
Money and MissionView more >>
Latest survey results support trend of declining volunteerism and growing loss of trust in public institutions.
- Founder of DC Central Kitchen Has New City to Feed: Los Angeles
- ‘Impact Investments’ Show Strong Returns, Survey Says
- The Long War on Poverty
- Rallying a Community to Solve a Problem: 5 Local Efforts
The House is scheduled to vote Thursday on legislation that would make permanent several temporary tax provisions that help charities.
- Obama to Announce $1-Billion in Grants for Preschool Education
- Nonprofit Impact Investing Assets Up 77% in 2014, Report Says
- New Deadline for Tax-Free Giving Stalls in Congress, but Supporters Fight On
- Pay-for-Success Is Gaining Momentum, Study Finds
Ideas & Advice
A renewed focus on an age-old method of motivating people to take action yields impressive results, and some big names are taking notice.
- Government, Foundations Turn to Cash Prizes to Generate Solutions
- Institute Overhauls Accreditation Process for Nonprofit Accountability
- Female Nonprofit Activists Learn to Influence Legislation Firsthand
- Y Seeks Revenue by Helping Americans Prevent Diabetes