Guide to Managing Nonprofits
New nonprofit leaders should cast a wide net instead of relying on a single ally in the organization.
Survey results will offer insight from experts on tools and trends that can help organizations increase their social impact.
Bridgespan interviewed more than two dozen nonprofit leaders and other experts to identify which tools were among the most important to nonprofits.
The Charitable Deduction
A look at economic research shows that tax incentives do play an important role in giving decisions.
Against the GrainView more >>
Government research says nonprofit jobs grew even amid the depths of the recession.
- ‘Fortune’ Explores Thiel Foundation’s Support for Nonprofit and For-Profit Start-Ups
- Leader Who Helped Livestrong Weather Scandal Prepares to Move On
- Nonprofit CEO Pay Raises Are Still Below Pre-Recession Levels
- Trustees' Pay Is Challenged After 2 Give Themselves 1,000% Raises Over 9 Years
The move follows a controversy over charges that the namesake founder, renowned as an anti-trafficking activist, fabricated her personal history.
- Conference to Debate Whether Current Charity Rules Promote the Public Good
- Michelle Nunn’s Senate Run Puts Nonprofit Leadership in the Spotlight
- Government Liaison Offices Need Community Support to Resist Electoral Winds
- Government Liaisons Help Nonprofits Get Attention They Need
Ideas & Advice
Competitions are now popular to stimulate innovative answers to vexing social and technological problems, a report finds.
- Institute Overhauls Accreditation Process for Nonprofit Accountability
- Female Nonprofit Activists Learn to Influence Legislation Firsthand
- Y Seeks Revenue by Helping Americans Prevent Diabetes
- YMCA Sheds 'Gym’ Image to Focus More on Youths and Health