New on the Job
Howell Wechsler is the head of the Alliance for a Healthier Generation.
- New Executive Director Promotes Life-and-Death Conversations
- Education Fund Appoints Former College President as New CEO
Curt Welling, who is stepping down as head of AmeriCares, expanded the charity's work with grass-roots groups abroad and with American clinics serving the uninsured.
- Don’t Stay Too Long on the Job, Says Veteran Charity CEO
- Grant Maker Retooled Fund to Support Social Justice
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children