New on the Job
Teresa Younger, a veteran of campaigns for women’s rights, plans to focus on greater inclusion in meeting the group’s mission.
- A Son’s Cerebral Palsy Leads His Father to Become a Charity CEO
- New Foundation Leader to Focus on Those Who Lack Health Care
The Rev. Larry Snyder thinks traditional "safety-net" programs help people survive but often fail to help them thrive.
- A Hilton Heir Upholds His Grandfather’s Goal: Help People in Dire Need
- Sunlight Fund Founder Helped Spur Open-Records Movement
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children