New on the Job
Kriss Deiglmeier, the fourth CEO in four years, will work to help attract new partners to the fund's efforts to steer money and other support to progressive causes.
- White House Operative Takes Policy Expertise to Broad Foundation
- Arts Leader Seeks to Blend Culture With City Planning
Curt Welling, who is stepping down as head of AmeriCares, expanded the charity's work with grass-roots groups abroad and with American clinics serving the uninsured.
- Don’t Stay Too Long on the Job, Says Veteran Charity CEO
- Grant Maker Retooled Fund to Support Social Justice
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children