New on the Job
Randy Rutta, who has worked at the charity for more than three decades, is focusing on raising money from people in their mid 30s and 40s.
- Environmental Leader Is an Outsider With Expertise in Policy and Nature
- Head of David Rockefeller Fund Aims to Help Small, Overlooked Nonprofits
The Rev. Larry Snyder thinks traditional "safety-net" programs help people survive but often fail to help them thrive.
- A Hilton Heir Upholds His Grandfather’s Goal: Help People in Dire Need
- Sunlight Fund Founder Helped Spur Open-Records Movement
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children