New on the Job
Harriet Stern Warshaw is taking over the Conversation Project, a new nonprofit that wants to help people talk more openly about their end-of-life wishes.
- Education Fund Appoints Former College President as New CEO
- Head of LeanIn.Org Pushes Women to Stick With Career Ambitions
Curt Welling, who is stepping down as head of AmeriCares, expanded the charity's work with grass-roots groups abroad and with American clinics serving the uninsured.
- Don’t Stay Too Long on the Job, Says Veteran Charity CEO
- Grant Maker Retooled Fund to Support Social Justice
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children