New on the Job
Lukas Haynes has a track record of spotting emerging ideas and channeling donors to them.
- A Charity Leader Believes Tech Holds the Key to College for Needy Students
- Y's CEO to Focus on Diabetes Prevention, Diversity, and Media Campaign
The Rev. Larry Snyder thinks traditional "safety-net" programs help people survive but often fail to help them thrive.
- A Hilton Heir Upholds His Grandfather’s Goal: Help People in Dire Need
- Sunlight Fund Founder Helped Spur Open-Records Movement
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children