New on the Job
Richard Ellenson, head of the Cerebral Palsy International Research Foundation, was in advertising before founding companies that develop products for the disabled.
- New Foundation Leader to Focus on Those Who Lack Health Care
- A Nonprofit Trendsetter Will Lead Grant Maker Tides
In 30 years at the charity his grandfather founded, Steven Hilton has overseen enormous growth in its assets and grant-making programs, especially overseas aid.
- Sunlight Fund Founder Helped Spur Open-Records Movement
- AmeriCares Leader Expanded Health Care at Home and Overseas
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children