New on the Job
Lisa Sherman says powerful content is the key to reaching people amid competition for their attention.
- Former Deputy to Mayor Bloomberg Seeks to Help End Domestic Violence
- Cirque du Soleil Marketing Executive Brings Expertise to Nature Conservancy
The Rev. Larry Snyder thinks traditional "safety-net" programs help people survive but often fail to help them thrive.
- A Hilton Heir Upholds His Grandfather’s Goal: Help People in Dire Need
- Sunlight Fund Founder Helped Spur Open-Records Movement
She was a founder of the National Council of Nonprofits and the Alliance for Nonprofit Management, two organizations that serve charities throughout the country.
- Legacies: Rushworth Kidder, Founder of Institute for Global Ethics
- Legacies: Joseph E. Robert Jr., Champion of Needy Children