Increase Donations by Showing Impact
- Duration: 60 minutes
Today, donors expect transparency into how nonprofits are spending their money and how their work is making a difference. Yet, many groups find it challenging to clearly communicate how they are achieving their mission and getting results.
Join The Chronicle of Philanthropy to learn how to create a compelling case that your work is yielding results. Nonprofit experts, Peter Drury of Splash and David A. Weaver of South Plains Food Bank, will share their widely-respected approaches which effectively communicate their organizational missions.
You’ll learn how to incorporate data gathering into your organization’s culture, why a commitment to demonstrating results must come from your nonprofit’s top leaders, and how it can improve your bottom line.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use your organization’s Web site, newsletters, online communications, and social networks to show the impact of your work.
- How to increase giving by clearly and effectively presenting performance data with donors.
- How to make small, cost-effective updates to your donor communication strategy.
Who Should Attend?
- Development professionals and fundraisers
- Executive Directors and Chief Development Officers
- Communications directors and staff members, including online community managers