How to Optimize Your Website to Appeal to Donors
- Duration: 90 minutes
Join us for a Webinar that will show you how to attract more visitors to your organization’s website and persuade them to make a donation. We’ll explain which types of information donors look for online, how to provide it in convenient and engaging ways, and how to make it easier for people to give.
What’s more, we’ll help you identify pitfalls to avoid, offer real-time critiques of select nonprofit websites, and provide constructive feedback on how to improve the online experience for your supporters.
You’ll get guidance directly from two nonprofit experts:
• Katie Bisbee, chief marketing officer at Donorschoose.org, which has raised more than $245-million from more than a million donors, will show you how to continuously test and improve your site.
• Building Tomorrow’s Katie Zarich will explain how the small group worked with a marketing company to design innovative campaigns that attract young supporters online. Plus she’ll offer a case study of a creative appeal that worked.
What Will You Learn?
- How to test features on your site to improve the donor experience.
- How to drive more traffic to your site through e-mail and social-media outreach.
- How to develop compelling and convincing online content to drive donations.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief development officers, development directors, and fundraisers
- Communications and marketing professionals
- Social-media and online marketing managers